The AED 3 trainer allows students to practice delivering treatment to a cardiac arrest casualty, equipping them with the knowledge of how to act during a real emergency.
Equipped with multiple emergency scenarios, this training unit provides students with the knowledge of how to act, with confidence in different emergencies, helping to provide casualties with the highest chance of survival. To change the scenario, users simply press the three buttons above the coloured LCD screen.
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is the only automated external defibrillator (AED) training solution that provides Real CPR Help®, real-time feedback on a trainee's compression quality. The Trainer will allow students to learn proper rate and depth of CPR chest compression in a training setting.
ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Features:
- Real CPR Help®, providing real-time compression feedback during training
- An active LCD display with full-color rescue images that mirrors the clinical ZOLL AED 3 device
- Contact sensors in the training pads that detect pad contact with the manikin, eliminating the need for a remote control to support rescue simulations
- One trainer supports both semi-automatic and fully automatic operation modes
- An on-device pause button that allows the instructor to pause a training scenario
- Long-lasting consumables, which save time and money
- Easy USB software update/language configuration
Measurements: 9.7" x 9.3" x 5.0" / 24.7cm x 23.6cm x 12.7cm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.