As any first aid instructor what 2 of the most important items any first aider can have and they will tell you " CPR mask and gloves”. Without gloves, you are you or your staff are at risk from blood-borne disease. A CPR mask can allow the first aider to give CPR while limiting exposure to life-threatening disease.
What is one thing you generally always have within your reach? Your Keys!
This totally redesigned Key Chain pouch has been built with durability and convenience in mind.
- It is made of 420 denier nylon with back water-resistant fabric.
- This very durable lightweight pouch has been reinforced at the key loop to in insure durability.
- The Red Cross CPR mask has a one-way valve the prevents backflow of contaminants and air from the injured person.
- CPR mask has easy to use pictogram instructions on the mask.
- Mask and Gloves are Health Canada Approved.
1 Key Chain Pouch
1 CPR Barrier with One Way Valve
1 Pair of Vinyl Gloves
Measurements: 3.4" x 2.6" x 0.8" / 8.5cm x 6.5cm x 2cm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.