When it comes to helping a victim of a sudden cardiac arrest, not all AEDs are created equal. Unlike other AEDs, ZOLL AEDs support rescuers with integrated, real-time feedback on compression rate and depth. Recommended by medical professionals, the ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator with Real CPR Help technology guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and provides integrated audio and visual feedback to support you throughout the rescue.
Lives are not saved by AEDs alone. People save lives using AEDs. Real CPR Help guides you in delivering high-quality CPR. Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual and audio prompts to "Push Harder" or confirms when you are doing "Good Compressions," keeping you on track to administer potentially life-saving CPR.
In addition to step-by-step audio prompts, Real CPR Help technology includes a compression depth indicator that provides real-time visual guidance to help you deliver the best possible CPR.
Ready for the Rescue
Your AED needs to be ready to use at a moment's notice. The AED Plus defibrillator can withstand many environmental conditions and has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it's ready for the rescue. And an industry-leading five-year shelf life for batteries and pads means fewer replacements,Â less maintenance, and a low total cost of ownership.
For more than 25 years, ZOLL has been a pioneer in resuscitation and defibrillation, designing products that push the boundaries of technology to empower first responders and unexpected heroes to help save lives.
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the American Heart Association's Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- Fully automatic feature available unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent pediatric capability: Pedi-padz pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55 pounds
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
- Soft carry case for easy travel
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty withÂ online registration)
Real CPR Help
The evidence is indisputable: High-quality CPR is the primary component in influencing survival from cardiac arrest. Not every patient will need a defibrillating shock, but every patient will need CPR.
ZOLL introduced Real CPR Help technology in 2002, and it's standard on every AED (automated external defibrillator) and professional defibrillator ZOLL sells.
Even for seasoned health care professionals, it's hard to know if you are pushing hard enough and fast enough to meet current Guidelines for compression rate and depth. With Real CPR Help technology, you know. It provides audio and visual feedback that guides rescuers to deliver high-quality CPR.
How Real CPR Help Works
Using accelerometer technology, a sensor inside ZOLL's CPR electrodes captures the rate and depth of each compression. Once the electrodes are placed on the patient, the person providing CPR presses on the clearly marked hand placement indicator that covers the sensor. The information captured is sent to the defibrillator, where it is immediately processed and provided in real time to the rescuer.
Just Enough Help
On the ZOLL AED 3, AED Plus, AED 3 BLS, and AED Pro defibrillators, rescuers will hear and see Push Harder or Good Compressions, as well as encouragement to Start CPR if needed.
In addition, on all ZOLL AEDs and professional defibrillators, an adaptive metronome will guide you to provide the Guidelines-recommended rate of compressions. What you see and/or hear will depend on how your device is configured.
Measurements: 11.5" x 9.5" x 5.25" / 29.2cm x 24.1cm x 13.3cm
VideosAED Plus Step-by-Step Demo
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.