Anatomically accurate reproduction of a pediatric torso designed for teaching the differences in pediatric and adult anatomy for airway management procedures.
- Anatomically accurate airway allows sizing and insertion of various airway adjuncts: Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Endotracheal tube insertion and securing
- Bag valve mask ventilation
- Tracheal suctioning
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Closed chest compressions
Measurements: 12.75" x 26.45" x 7.55"/32.39cm x 67.18cm x 19.18cm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.