The RC Respirator® RC-10 Surgical N95 respirators are designed to provide respiratory protection for users against non-oil-based particles (including bacterial and viral particulates such as tuberculosis and COVID-19).
These respirators offer a bacterial filtration efficiency rating of >99%, and are fluid resistant with a maximum allowance of 160mm Hg—preventing contamination from bodily fluid splashes and other infectious materials.
Our surgical masks are tested and approved by Nelson lab with the most recent FDA regulation updated in 2020. We have passed biocompatibility tests including cytotoxicity, skin sensitivity, and skin irritation to maximize wearer comfort. In addition, flammability and fluid resistance were also tested and approved to ensure the safety for users.
Every product is protected with a unique QR code on the package. By scanning the QR code with your smartphone, you’ll have full access to the technical specifications and testing results for that product, giving you additional reassurance that the mask will meet your requirements.
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Synthetic Blood Penetration: 160mmHg
- Flammability Rating Class I
- Adjustable Nose clip
Approvals & Standards
- Approved by NIOSH as Surgical N95 Respirator
- FDA cleared for use as surgical mask
- Health Canada Class I medical device
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency F201 >99% BFE
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA
- ASTM F1862, ISO22609
- Single Box - 30 Masks
- Carton - 12 Boxes
CRC-10-N95 Spec Sheet - English
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.