Designed for professional rescuers, the ZOLL AED 3 BLS defibrillator provides in-depth rescue support to treat both adult and child victims of sudden cardiac arrest. ZOLL AED 3 BLS guides rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR and is one of the fastest AEDs in the industry at delivering a shock after chest compressions stop -- two critical components to increasing a victim's chance of survival.
Smart Technology. Unrivaled Support.
The ZOLL AED 3 BLS defibrillator has an 8-second pre-shock pause between compression cycles one of the shortest pause times in the industry which makes the device one of the fastest to deliver a shock. Minimizing pauses allows for more continuous lifesaving CPR, improves CPR quality, and can improve patient outcomes from sudden cardiac arrest.
WiFi and USB Connectivity
Using RescueNetÂ CaseReview, detailed rescue performance data can be exported quickly and easily via USB or transferred directly over WiFi. Data on CPR rate, depth, release velocity, and compression fraction can be evaluated and used to improve future responder performance.
- Real CPR Help technology measures the depth and rate of chest compressions and provides real-time CPR feedback
- Monitor displays patient ECG, compression rate and depth, a CPR cycle countdown timer, shock count, total elapsed time, and the CPR Dashboard
- Shock delivery in as little as eight seconds after stopping CPR
- Includes WiFi connectivity
- Features RescueNet CaseReview to capture key clinical event data from your AED as well as aggregate patient data from other ZOLL ALS devices
- Rugged design with an IP 55 rating and 1-meter drop test
Measurements: 9.7" x 9.3" x 5.0" / 24.7cm x 23.6cm x 12.7cm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.