|4 - 9||$321.55 (-4%)|
|10 - 24||$308.15 (-8%)|
|25 +||$294.76 (-12%)|
Sanitation and Personal Protection
1 – Biohazard bag: This biohazard bag can be used to isolate hazardous items. It measures 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm and is puncture resistant.
1 – Dust mask: Use this dust mask to protect yourself against airborne pathogens and dust. This mask also includes a flexible aluminum nose piece that allows for a better fit.
2 – Nitrile-Dipped Gloves: These nitrile-dipped gloves do not contain latex, are resistance to punctures, and offer great dexterity.
30 – Tissues: Use these tissues to remain sanitary in emergency situations, and avoid spreading bacteria and viruses.
30 – Hand-cleansing Towelettes: Hand Cleansing Towelettes have been added to assure health and hygiene.
30 – Garbage Bags: There are many uses for garbage bags in emergencies: a makeshift rain poncho, to protect your supplies from the elements, and even filled to make bedding.
1 – CRC Emergency Basic First Aid Kit
Lighting and Tools
1 – Canadian Red Cross Backpack: We have entirely redesigned our Canadian Red Cross Back Pack. It may look similar, but there are some significant differences:
- A new reflective band has been added across the top of the pack for increased visibility.
- An Increased thicker grade nylon strapping has been added which allows for an 80-LB weight limit.
- We have added a 600 D Denier Nylon shoulder straps.
- The shoulder straps now have an additional 6 inch in length.
- An additional 12-inch X 9-inch zippered mesh pocket has been added inside the bag for better organization.
1 – Multifunction knife: The small and lightweight multifunction knife is made of stainless steel and comes with 9 features that make it an ideal tool for any emergency preparedness kit:
- Can opener
- Nail file
- Saw scissors
- Flathead and Phillips screwdriver
1 – 7-in-1 multifunction tool: This multi-tool is great a must for every 72-hour disaster kit. It has a stainless-steel body, and handle. It includes pliers, wire cutters, regular and serrated blades, a bottle opener, and a long-lasting LED flashlight.
2 – Box of Matches We have included waterproof matches to ensure that you can start a fire even in the dampest environment.
2 – Canadian Red Cross Multi-function flashlight: This LED flashlight and digital AM/FM Radio can be powered by a solar panel, hand-crank, or mobile charger. Additionally, there is a compass, siren, and four small reading lights.
2 – Duct tape: A roll of duct tape is one of the most versatile tools to have in a disaster kit. Measuring 4cm x 6 m, it can be used to make shelter, seal packaging, repair leaking hoses, fix rain gear, etc.
30 – Glow stick: This bright extra-strength glow stick provides an instant source of light, is waterproof, and safe to use in any environment.
1 – Canadian Red Cross Utility sheet: Our utility sheet is made of mylar material making it compact and lightweight while being water & windproof. Perfect for any 72-hour survival. There are many uses:
- Position the blanket behind a campfire so the heat is reflected back towards you rather than lost.
- If positioned behind candles or lanterns, the light will reflect back into the room.
- The blanket can be cut up to line boots and gloves.
- This blanket can be used as a ground sheet to prevent dampness.
- Use this as a windshield for when starting a fire.
- This can be used to catch rain for a water supply.
- These blankets are quite strong and can easily be fashioned into a sling in an emergency.
- Placed inside a duvet cover, this blanket will prevent heat loss during the coldest part of the night.
- You can place them over the windshield of your car while the car is still warm to prevent ice buildup.
- This can be used as a sheet to build a small shelter with the help of the environment such as trees and branches.
30 – Mylar Blanket: This multipurpose emergency first aid blanket made of aluminized non-stretch polyester, measuring 140 cm X 210 cm, has many applications:
- This blanket can be used to maintain body temperature, and reflect body heat back to the user.
- Use this an emergency shelter and protection from the weather and elements.
- This can be used as a reflective distress signal.
- This blanket can be used as a protective wrap for victims of a fire, accidents, exposure, and shock.
- It stays flexible in freezing temperatures, is windproof and waterproof, and will not rot or mildew.
- This blanket is lightweight and compact – it fits easily into first-aid kits, pockets, bags, and glove compartments.
1 – Waterproof Whistle: This whistle has a durable design, and is simple yet effective for distress calls or emergency communication.
1 – SOS sign: This SOS sign is made to be placed in the window of your vehicle or house to communicate that you are in need of assistance.
Food and Water
1 – 5 - Gallon Bucket: This 5-gallon bucket is made from Food Grade HDPE plastic, high-density polyethylene to ensure the best possible impact strength, and is BPA free. Made in Canada, these buckets are designed with uniform wall thickness for stacking strength and reinforced rings around the top to prevent distortion when carried.
1 – 5- Bucket Lid: This bucket lid is specially designed to keep your bucket closed, safe from the elements and animals.
2 – Water Purification Tabs 20 L: This tablet is rapidly dissolving, is safe for adults and children, and is effective against Giardia, bacteria, and viruses when directions are followed.
- Tablet treats 20 liters of water.
- There is no odor or color.
- It is approved and used by international aid agencies including the International Red Cross.
2 – 10-Litre Water Container: This 10 L (2.5 gallons) collapsible water container is the most important item you can have in a disaster kit. With this, a pack of water purification tablets, and a source of water you are set.
7- 3600 Datrex Calorie Food Bar: This coconut flavoured food bar is a great addition to your family’s emergency preparedness kit. The S.O.S. emergency food rations have a 5-year shelf life, and can be stored in any environment. The package contains 9 bars totaling 3,682 calories, and won’t make you thirsty.
60 – Water Rations: With a 5-year shelf life, individual water packets will ensure you have your basic needs met with clean drinking water.