|4 - 9||$16.12 (-4%)|
|10 - 24||$15.45 (-8%)|
|25 +||$14.78 (-12%)|
FREE SHIPPING on all Deluxe Disaster Prepardness Kits No Promo Code Required
1 - Mylar Sleeping Bag - This sleeping bag is made of mylar material, making it compact and lightweight while being water & windproof. Perfect for any 72-hour survival kit.
- Retain up 99% of body heat
- Large sizing - 91 cm X 213 cm
- Placing them over the windshield of your car while the car is still warm to prevent ice buildup.
- Use sheets when building a small shelter with the help of the environment such as trees and branches.
1 - Rain Poncho: This one size fits all bright yellow rain poncho will keep you or your family members dry. Being wet greatly increases your chance of hypothermia.
1 – Handwarmers: Keep your hands warm on the coldest of days with the emergency hand warmers.
3 – Hand Cleansing Towelettes: Your health and hygiene are very important during a disaster, and so we have added these.
1 - Tissues: Use these tissues to remain sanitary in the emergency situation to avoid spreading bacteria and viruses.
1 - Pair of Earplugs: During any disaster, there can be a lot of different types of noise. Ear plugs are effective, comfortable solution for trying to get some rest in a shelter, dealing with background noise.
1 - Dust Mask: Protect yourself against airborne pathogens and dust. This mask has a flexible aluminum nose piece that allows for a better fit.
1 - 12 Hour Glow Stick: Bright extra strength glow stick provides an instant source of light that is waterproof and safe to use in any environment.
2 - 400 Calorie Food Bar: This bar offers a fast source of energy in emergencies.Can withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures.
6 – Water Rations: We all need water to survive and these individual water packets will ensure you have your basic need met with clean drinking water. Water packets have a 5-year shelf life.
1 - Ziploc Bag: There are many uses for Ziploc bags in emergencies.
- Funnel - to take out anything that is noticeable in the water before using water purification
- Sealed Water Transporter
- Keeping important materials dry (fire starting materials, devices, clothing and socks)
- Wound coverage- if you tie a Ziploc bag around a wound, it can help keep the elements and dirt out.