|4 - 9||$11.08 (-4%)|
|10 - 24||$10.62 (-8%)|
|25 +||$10.16 (-12%)|
DUE TO INCREASED DEMAND ALL DISASTER KITS WITH FOOD AND WATER WILL HAVE A MINIMUM 6-WEEK SHIP TIME.
2 - 400 Calorie Food Bar: This bar offers a fast source of energy in emergencies, and can withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures.
6 – Water Rations: With a 5-year shelf life, individual water packets will ensure you have your basic needs met with clean drinking water.
1 – Mylar Blanket: This multipurpose emergency first aid blanket made of aluminized non-stretch polyester, measuring 140 cm X 210 cm, has many applications:
- This blanket can be used to maintain body temperature, and reflect body heat back to the user.
- Use this an emergency shelter and protection from the weather and elements.
- This can be used as a reflective distress signal.
- This blanket can be used as a protective wrap for victims of a fire, accidents, exposure, and shock.
- It stays flexible in freezing temperatures, is windproof and waterproof, and will not rot or mildew.
- This blanket is lightweight and compact – it fits easily into first-aid kits, pockets, bags, and glove compartments.
3 – Hand Cleansing Towelettes: Hand Cleansing Towelettes have been added to assure health and hygiene.
1 – 12 Hour Glow Stick: This bright extra-strength glow stick provides an instant source of light, is waterproof, and safe to use in any environment.
1 - Ziploc Bag: There are many uses for Ziploc bags in emergencies:
- Can be used as a funnel to take out any noticeable contaminants before using water purification.
- Can be used as a sealed Water Transporter.
- Can be used to keep important materials dry (fire starting materials, devices, clothing and socks)
- Can be used for wound coverage. If you tie a Ziploc bag around a wound, it can help keep the elements and dirt out.