|4 - 9||$108.24 (-4%)|
|10 - 24||$103.73 (-8%)|
|25 +||$99.22 (-12%)|
1 - Red Cross Biohazard Bag - Isolate hazardous items. This measures 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm and is puncture resistant.
4 - Dust Masks - Protect yourself against airborne pathogens and dust. This mask has a flexible aluminum nose piece that allows for a better fit.
1 - Pair of nitrile dipped gloves - These gloves do not contain latex are resistance to punctures and offer great dexterity.
2 - Emergency Rain Poncho - The Rain Poncho comes in a one size fits all 60” x 80” so that it can fit all shapes and sizes as well as easily be worn over top of clothing. It is water resistant and lightweight. The Poncho is reusable and compact, so easy to store anywhere or carry with you on outings.
2 - Emergency Tissues, Pack of 10 - This 10 pack of Emergency Tissue can be used when there are no modern conveniences. During an emergency situation, as buildings may not be safe to enter and there may not accessibility to running water or flush toilets.
Lighting and Tools
1 - Multifunction Knife - The Multifunction Knife is made of stainless steel and comes with 9 features;
- Can opener
- Nail file
- Saw scissors
- Flathead and Phillips screwdriver.
It’s small and lightweight properties make it an ideal tool for any emergency preparedness kit.
1 - 40 Hour Candle - A very dependable source of light and can provide a source of heat in a small area such as a vehicle. A great fire starter too.
1 - Waterproof Matches - Includes 40 waterproof matches
1 - 12 hour Glow stick - bright extra strength glow stick provides an instant source of light that is waterproof and safe to use in any environment.
1 - Roll of Duct Tape - One of the most versatile tools to have in a disaster kit. Can be used to make shelter, seal packaging, repair leaking hoses, fix your rain gear, etc This tape measures 4.6 cm x 6 m
1 - Upgraded - Canadian Red Cross Back Pack. For the deluxe kit, we have entirely redesigned the Canadian Red Cross Back Pack - It may look similar but there are some significant differences:
- Reflective Band across the top of the pack for increased visibility
- Increased thicker grade nylon strapping which allows for an 80-LB weight limit
- 600 D Denier Nylon shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps have an additional 6 inch of length
- Additional 12-inch X 9-inch zippered mesh pocket inside bag for better organization
1 - Canadian Red Cross Multifunction Flashlight - This LED flashlight and digital AM/FM Radio can be powered by the solar panel, and hand-crank or mobile charger. Additionally, there is a compass and a siren and 4 small reading lights.
1 - Canadian Red Cross SOS Sign - This sign is made to place in the window of your vehicle or your house to communicate that you are in need of assistance.
1 - Waterproof Whistle - Durable design, clips to pockets or belts, high decibel sound, can be used in water. Simple yet effective for distress calls or emergency communication.
2 - Utility Sheet - our utility sheet is made of mylar material, making it compact and lightweight while being water & windproof. Perfect for any 72-hour survival kit.
- Position the blanket behind a campfire so that the heat is reflected back towards you rather than lost.
- Positioned behind candles or lanterns the light will be reflected back into the room.
- Cut up the blanket to line boots and gloves.
- Mylar is waterproof, when used as a groundsheet it helps prevent dampness.
- Doubles as a windbreak when trying to start a fire.
- They are great for spreading out to catch rain as a top up water supply.
- These blankets are quite strong and can easily be fashioned into a sling in an emergency.
- Placed inside a duvet cover they will prevent heat loss during the coldest part of the night.
- Placing them over the windshield of your car while the car is still warm to prevent ice build up.
- Use sheets when building a small shelter with the help of the environment such as trees and branches.
2 - Mylar Blanket - This Multipurpose, emergency first aid blanket made of aluminized non-stretch polyester. Blanket Measures 140 cm X 210 cm
- Maintaining body temperature
- Use as an emergency shelter
- protection from the weather and elements
- a reflective distress signal
- protective wrap for victims of a fire, accidents, exposure, and shock.
- Reflects body heat back to the user.
- Stays flexible in freezing temperatures.
- Lightweight and compact - fits easily into first-aid kits, pockets, bags and glove compartments.
- Windproof and waterproof.
- Will not rot or mildew.
Food and Water
2 - 6 Emergency Water Ration Individual (125ml) - We all need water to survive and these individual water packets will ensure you have your basic need met with clean drinking water. Water packets have a 5-year shelf life.
2 - SOS 3600 Calorie Food Bar - is a great addition to your family’s emergency preparedness kit. The S.O.S. emergency food rations have a shelf life of 5 years. Package contains 9 bars totaling 3,682 calories.
- Contains 9 food bars providing 3,682 calories (15,460 KJ)
- 5 years shelf life
- Coconut flavor
- Won't make you thirsty
- Can be stored in any climate
1 - 10 Liter water container - This 10 L (2.5 gallons) collapsible water container is the most important items you can have in a disaster kit. With this a pack of water purification tablets and a source of water, you are set.
1 - 20 Liter Water Purification Tablet -
A rapidly dissolving tablet that is safe for adults and children. Effective against Giardia, bacteria, and viruses, when directions are followed.
- Tablet treats 20 liters.
- No odor, no color
- Approved and used by international aid agencies including the International Red Cross
Disaster Pack Personal First-Aid Kit The Canadian Red Cross is a leader in First-Aid training and First-Aid supplies. This Disaster kit is different in many ways from other kits one of them is our first-aid kit. We believe that as you may be using this kit in an emergency you are going to want to be prepared for a first-aid emergency. In this kit you will find what you need to treat:
- Major bleeding
- Minor bleeding
- Eye Injuries