|4 - 9||$171.31 (-4%)|
|10 - 24||$164.17 (-8%)|
|25 +||$157.04 (-12%)|
4- Toothbrushing swab - Just add a drop a water and you are ready to clean your teeth.
1 - Red Cross Biohazard Bag – Use to Isolate hazardous items. This measures 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm and is puncture resistant.
4 - Dust Masks - Protect yourself against airborne pathogens and dust. This mask has a flexible aluminum nose piece that allows for a better fit.
1 - Pair of nitrile dipped gloves - These gloves do not contain latex are resistance to punctures and offer great dexterity.
1 - High Visibility Vest - Stand out in the crowd with a high visibility. Key members of your team will want to stand out with this one size fits all high vis vest.
4 - Pair of Earplugs - During any disaster, there can be a lot of different types of noise. Ear plugs are effective, comfortable solution for trying to get some rest in a shelter, dealing with background noise.
20 - Hand Cleaning Towelette - Your health and hygiene are very important during an disaster. We have added these.
Lighting and Tools
1 - 7 in 1 Multifunction tool - This multi-tool is great a must for every 72-hour disaster kit. It has a stainless-steel body and handle and Includes pliers, wire cutters, regular and serrated blades, bottle opener and also has a long-lasting LED flashlight.
1 - 40 Hour Candle - A very dependable source of light and can provide a source of heat in a small area such as a vehicle. A great fire starter too.
1 - Waterproof Matches - Includes 40 waterproof matches
4 - 12 hour Glow stick - bright extra strength glow stick provides an instant source of light that is waterproof and safe to use in any environment.
1 - Roll of Duct Tape - One of the most versatile tools to have in a disaster kit. Can be used to make shelter, seal packaging, repair leaking hoses, fix your rain gear, etc This tape measures 4.6 cm x 6 m
1 - Upgraded - Canadian Red Cross Back Pack. For the deluxe kit, we have entirely redesigned our Canadian Red Cross Back Pack - It may look similar but there are some significant differences:
- Reflective Band across the top of the pack for increased visibility
- Increased thicker grade nylon strapping which allows for an 80-LB weight limit
- 600 D Denier Nylon shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps have an additional 6 inch of length
- Additional 12-inch X 9-inch zippered mesh pocket inside bag for better organization
1 - Canadian Red Cross Multifunction Flashlight - This LED flashlight and digital AM/FM Radio can be powered by the solar panel, and hand-crank or mobile charger. Additionally, there is a compass and a siren and 4 small reading lights.
1 - Canadian Red Cross SOS Sign - This sign is made to place in the window of your vehicle or your house to communicate that you are in need of assistance.
1 - Waterproof Whistle - Durable design, clips to pockets or belts, high decibel sound, can be used in water. Simple yet effective for distress calls or emergency communication.
4 - Mylar Sleeping Bag - This sleeping bag is made of mylar material, making it compact and lightweight while being water & windproof. Perfect for any 72-hour survival kit.
- Retain up 99% of body heat
- Large sizing - 91 cm X 213 cm
- Placing them over the windshield of your car while the car is still warm to prevent ice buildup.
- Use sheets when building a small shelter with the help of the environment such as trees and branches.
1 - Mylar Blanket - This Multipurpose, emergency first aid blanket made of aluminized non-stretch polyester. Blanket Measures 140 cm X 210 cm
- Maintaining body temperature
- Use as an emergency shelter and protection from the weather and elements
- a reflective distress signal
- protective wrap for victims of a fire, accidents, exposure, and shock.
- Reflects body heat back to the user.
- Stays flexible in freezing temperatures.
- Lightweight and compact - fits easily into first-aid kits, pockets, bags and glove compartments.
- Windproof and waterproof.
- Will not rot or mildew.
4 - Rain Poncho - This one size fits all bright yellow rain poncho will keep you or your family members dry. Being wet greatly increases your chance of hypothermia.
Food and Water
4 - SOS 3600 Calorie Food Bar - is a great addition to your family’s emergency preparedness kit. The S.O.S. emergency food rations have a shelf life of 5 years. Package contains 9 bars totaling 3,682 calories.
- Contains 9 food bars providing 3,682 calories (15,460 KJ)
- 5 years shelf life
- Coconut flavor
- Won't make you thirsty
- Can be stored in any climate
1 - 10 Liter water container - This 10 L (2.5 gallons) collapsible water container is the most important items you can have in a disaster kit. With this a pack of water purification tablets and a source of water, you are set.
1 - 20 Litre Water Purification Tablet -
A rapidly dissolving tablet that is safe for adults and children. Effective against Giardia, bacteria, and viruses, when directions are followed.
- Tablet treats 20 liters.
- No odor, no color
- Approved and used by international aid agencies including the International Red Cross
Disaster Pack First-Aid Kit
The Canadian Red Cross is a leader in First-Aid training and First-Aid supplies. This Disaster kit is different in many ways from other kits one of them is our first-aid kit. We believe that as you may be using this kit in an emergency you are going to want to be prepared for a first-aid emergency. In this kit you will find what you need to treat:
- Major bleeding
- Minor bleeding
- Eye Injuries