Realistic practice is the key to developing proficiency in airway management skills. The Laerdal Airway Management Trainer realistically simulates an airway, and the lifelike upper torso and head can be used to demonstrate and practice intubation, ventilation, and suction techniques. In addition, it can be used to demonstrate upper airway bronchoscopy and bronchoscopy guided endotracheal intubation.
- Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords, and trachea
- Practicing of oral and nasal intubation
- Practicing use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway)
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation can be practiced
- Sellick Maneuver can be performed
- Stomach inflation
- Realistic tissue simulation
Measurements: 29.52" x 10.62" x 17.71" / 74.98cm x 26.97cm x 44.98cm
Measurements: 10.62" x 7.08" x 7.08" / 26.97cm x 17.98cm x 17.98cm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.