Amerex Carbon Dioxide extinguishers discharge a white cloud of “snow” which smothers a fire by eliminating oxygen. It is effective for Class B flammable liquids and is electrically non-conductive. Carbon Dioxide is a clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas.
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- All-Metal Valve Construction
- Rust-Free Aluminum Cylinders
- Durable High-Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- Temperature Range -22°F to 120°F
- Meets Many Hospital Medical Equipment Requirements
- Large Loop Stainless Steel Pull Pin
- Model 322NM is Independently Tested and Approved for use in MRI Facilities to 11.7 Tesla
- Model 322NM has a Sanitary White Paint Finish (easy to clean)
- QR Coded and Bilingual Labels
Fire extinguishers available on the Canadian Red Cross eShop are available for residential use. If being purchased for commercial use, Hawktree Solutions is not responsible for the installation, inspection and maintenance in accordance with the National Fire Protection Association standard titled "Portable Fire Extinguishers", NFPA 10, or the National Fire Code of Canada and the requirements of local authorities having jurisdiction. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the fire extinguishers being purchased for commercial use meets NFPA 10 and local building and fire code legislation requirements.
Measurements: 17.75" x 8.25" x 5.25" / 45.1cm x 21cm x 12.7cm
Measurements: 24" x 12" x 7" / 61cm x 30.5cm x 17.8cm
Measurements: 30" x 12" x 7" / 76.2cm x 30.5cm x 17.8cm
Measurements: 30" x 13" x 8" / 76.2cm x 33cm x 20.3cm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.