This 15 meter rope is perfect for any disaster or 72 hour preparedness kit. This multiuse and portable rope can make a big difference in a disaster. A rope is a must for any kit as is has several uses including:
Building shelter - using the Utility sheet
Creating a rain water catch – using the utility sheet
Building improvisational first aid equipment, for example: a stretcher, or improvisational tourniquet
Holding gear together
Securing items to your backpack
Creating a pulley system for debris removal
Be prepared for an automotive emergency or winter weather hazards with the 3-in-1 Collapsible Snow Shovel.
Easily interchange the parts via push button spring locks to convert the Snow Shovel into an accessible Snow Brush or Ice Scraper.
The comfortable foam grips help to provide ergonomic handling to assist you in weather-related scenarios and emergency preparedness.
Quickly disassembles for easy, compact storage in a poly bag.
- 3 interchanging parts that snap together, converting the snow shovel into a snow brush or ice scraper
- Brush head rotates 360 degrees to allow brushing at various angles
- Foam grip provides ergonomic handling
- Collapsible and lightweight for convenient carrying and compact storage
These 5-gallon buckets are made from Food Grade HDPE Plastic and are BPA Free. Made in Canada the buckets are designed with uniform wall thickness for stacking strength. Designed with reinforced Saturn rings around the top to prevent distortion when carried, these buckets made with high-density polyethylene HDPE ensures best possible impact strength.
- Made from food grade HDPE Plastic - Free
- Uniform walls for easy stacking
- Saturn rings around the top to prevent distortion when carried
- HDPE ensures best possible impact strength
- Holds 5 Gallons
- **pail only, no lid**
This emergency flasher emits a bright flashing red light to signal to others in the area.
It also can be worn by bicyclists, joggers or during any night time activities so that the user is visible to oncoming traffic.
In addition, it can be used on dog leashes and collars so that animals are visible to traffic drivers during evening walks.