This Multipurpose, emergency first aid blanket made of aluminized non-stretch polyester. Blanket Measures 140 cm X 210 cm
- Maintaining body temperature
- Use as an emergency shelter
- protection from the weather and elements
- reflective distress signal
- protective wrap for victims of fire, accidents, exposure and shock.
- Reflects body heat back to the user.
- Stays flexible in freezing temperatures.
- Lightweight and compact - fits easily into first-aid kits, pockets, bags and glove compartments.
- Windproof and waterproof.
- Will not rot or mildew.
- Soft, non-woven blanket provides protection in a first aid emergency
- Keeps the injured person warm, whether at the scene of an accident or in a first-aid room
- Machine washable
- Ideal for stretchers, first aid rooms, automobiles, camping and cold weather care
- Light weight and durable great for teaching first aid classes
This is a great first aid blanket. Made with 50% wool content this blanket it is much heavier than our other first aid blankets and much warmer. A perfect add on to a disaster preparedness kit, first aid kit and perfect for first aid trainers. If you are caught outside this blanket will not only keep you warm but can even work as a makeshift shelter, padding or shield from the elements.
- Dimensions of Wool Blanket: 51” x 80”
- 50% Wool, 50% synthetic material
- Weight: 2lbs
- Colour: Gray
- Packaging: Wool Blanket stored in Poly Bag (Dimensions of Bag: 20" x 15" x 1.5")
- Not Machine Washable
- Page 1 of 1