The Laerdal Baxstrap Spineboard provides the highest quality and most comfortable care for patients requiring immediate emergency spinal care. As one of the lightest, most rigid boards on the market, the Baxstrap Spineboard prepares providers for any situation. The durable and uniquely contoured design, matched with our private labeling option, makes the Baxstrap Spineboard the premium spine board on the market.
This Blood Pressure Kit includes dual-head stethoscope and an adult sphygmomanometer.
The stethoscope is sleek, durable, and lightweight with a non-chill, anodized chest piece. It features 22" latex-free PVC tubing with an adjustable binaural.
The 300mmHg sphygmomanometer is chrome-plated, easy to read and has an air-release valve.
The manikin combines training in extrication with airway management.
Crash Kelly is a durable, rugged training manikin with an intubation head for advanced airway management training and realistic articulation allowing the manikin to be placed in various settings for extrication or rescue.
- Educationally effective for training in airway management and adult extrication
- Extremely durable, rugged and lifelike, made to withstand years of use
- Mobile for use in field extrication, triage and transport training
- Cost effective manikin can be used in multiples for triage and mass casualty training exercises
- Flexible manikin platform with optional modules to accommodate a wide range of training including trauma, NBC, bleeding control and first aid
- Intubation head with improved airway allows for insertion of standard airway devices with the addition of LMA, Combitube and the King LT
- Head can be tilted forward, backward or rotated 90 degrees to either side
- Right mainstream intubation
- Oropharyngeal and Nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Bag valve mask ventilation
- Stomach auscultation to verify proper airway positioning
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Articulated body for full range of motion
- Crash Kelly is 5'5" (162.5cm)
- Full body carry case available for storage and transport
The EpiPen® Training Device is easily distinguishable from the real EpiPen® Auto-Injector – the label clearly states ‘Training Device’ and it is pale blue.
The training device works in the same way as the real EpiPen® Auto-Injector but does not contain a needle or epinephrine.
You can practice with the EpiPen® Training Device as many times as you like, to help ensure you know how to use EpiPen® in the event of a severe allergic reaction.
Extri Kelly is a durable, rugged, fully articulated training manikin ideal for extrication and rescue exercises.
- Educationally effective for practicing adult extrication and confined space rescue
- Extremely durable, rugged, and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Mobile for use in field extrication, triage, and transport training
- Cost-effective manikin can be used in multiples for triage and mass casualty training exercises
- Manikin platform allows multiple modules to be used, including Nuclear Biological Chemical (NBC), trauma, bleeding control, and first aid training
- Full-body manikin for use in field extrication, rescue, triage, and transport
- Extri Kelly is 5’5’’ tall and weighs 58 pounds.
- Solid head with no openings
- Realistic articulation for application of cervical collars, splints and traction or application to spineboard
- Cost effective for use in mass casualty scenarios
- Full body carry case available for storage and transpor
The skills trainer for adult airway management education and training.
Realistic practice is the key to developing proficiency in airway management skills. The Laerdal Airway Management Trainer’s lifelike upper torso and head simulates real-world complications when practicing a variety of intubation, ventilation, and suction techniques.
- Realistic representation of human anatomy, tissue, and skin
- Allows students to undertake training that is directly transferable to the clinical setting
- Practical training in clearing an obstructed airway and suctioning of liquid foreign matter
- Minimal maintenance and robust design delivers cost effective training
- Base plate mount allows stable practicing conditions
- A hard carry case provides easy transportation and safe storage
- Practicing of oral and nasal intubation
- Practicing use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway) and Combitube®
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Realistic anatomical features allow demonstration of Sellick Maneuver and laryngospasm
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation can be practiced
- Stomach inflation and vomiting situation can be simulated
- Provides visual inspection of lung expansion
- Provides auscultation of breath sounds
- Airway demonstration model is standard with each trainer