Airway Management Trainer simulates a nonanesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, and suction techniques. Realistic anatomy and landmarks including teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, and esophagus. The trainer allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E. T. , E. O. A. , P. T. L. , L. M. A, and Combitube insertion.
Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated. Features durable, rugged, one-piece construction and bifurcated lungs. The Adult Airway Management Trainer Head represents a small adult making it ideal for practicing more difficult approaches and for training purposes. Can be attached to our Vera TRAINING MANIKIN This feature allows you to teach intubation and basic CPR on the same manikin by simply switching heads. Comes with pump spray lubricant. Five-year warranty. Resusci Anne is a trademark of Laerdal Medical Corporation.
The manikin combines training in extrication with airway management.
Crash Kelly is a durable, rugged training manikin with an intubation head for advanced airway management training and realistic articulation allowing the manikin to be placed in various settings for extrication or rescue.
- Educationally effective for training in airway management and adult extrication
- Extremely durable, rugged and lifelike, made to withstand years of use
- Mobile for use in field extrication, triage and transport training
- Cost effective manikin can be used in multiples for triage and mass casualty training exercises
- Flexible manikin platform with optional modules to accommodate a wide range of training including trauma, NBC, bleeding control and first aid
- Intubation head with improved airway allows for insertion of standard airway devices with the addition of LMA, Combitube and the King LT
- Head can be tilted forward, backward or rotated 90 degrees to either side
- Right mainstream intubation
- Oropharyngeal and Nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Bag valve mask ventilation
- Stomach auscultation to verify proper airway positioning
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Articulated body for full range of motion
- Crash Kelly is 5'5" (162.5cm)
- Full body carry case available for storage and transport
Oropharyngeal devices used on unconscious patients to maintain an airway, suction fluids and depress the victim's tongue to prevent airway blockage. Manufactured from medical-grade plastic with contoured edges. Bite locks are colour-coded for quick identification according to universally established standards.
The skills trainer for adult airway management education and training.
Realistic practice is the key to developing proficiency in airway management skills. The Laerdal Airway Management Trainer’s lifelike upper torso and head simulates real-world complications when practicing a variety of intubation, ventilation, and suction techniques.
- Realistic representation of human anatomy, tissue, and skin
- Allows students to undertake training that is directly transferable to the clinical setting
- Practical training in clearing an obstructed airway and suctioning of liquid foreign matter
- Minimal maintenance and robust design delivers cost effective training
- Base plate mount allows stable practicing conditions
- A hard carry case provides easy transportation and safe storage
- Practicing of oral and nasal intubation
- Practicing use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway) and Combitube®
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Realistic anatomical features allow demonstration of Sellick Maneuver and laryngospasm
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation can be practiced
- Stomach inflation and vomiting situation can be simulated
- Provides visual inspection of lung expansion
- Provides auscultation of breath sounds
- Airway demonstration model is standard with each trainer
State of the art, high vacuum, light, portable emergency suction device
One hand operation 100° swivel allows better accessibility in tight situations and helps to prevent premature overflow Efficient operation and simple maintenance
Built-in overflow protection Disposable collection jar and catheter.
The compact design takes up only little space and can therefore be placed easily in the emergency bag. The lightweight makes it possible to handle the pump during use easily even when using it over an extended period.
- Handheld, Compact, lightweight
- Adjustable vacuum
- Overfill protection
**FINAL SALE - WHILE QUANTITIES LAST**
Meet Vera! With anatomically correct landmarks and natural obstructing airway, this training mannequin provides essential features for realistic CPR and AED instruction. In order to inflate the lungs and have the chest rise, the students must perform an accurate head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust, demonstrating the importance of proper technique during a rescue. Vera is also very durable; students will be able to utilize realistic training equipment to practice proper depth resistance during CPR. All the while, Training Partners will now have a mannequin that can endure multiple courses. The lightweight nature of Vera makes it trouble-free to handle in transport for offsite courses. Containing easy-to-remove components, Vera is uncomplicated to clean and cost-effective. Furthermore, worn down or damaged parts can be replaced separately rather than the entire mannequin.
The training version of the V-vac Suction Kit.
It is small enough to fit in EMS bags, or first aid kits, and is ready to go when you are. As soon as you squeeze it, the Manual Suction Unit provides a powerful suction range between 170-380 mmHg and 70 Liters per minute (LPM).
The V-VACs suction tip has been made to prevent tube occlusions (No clog Suction tip) and is made of extra soft plastic to avoid soft tissue damage. The disposable one-piece cartridge eliminates the need to clean contaminated parts, and the adjustable handle is easy to clean, so that it is ready the next time you need it.
- Page 1 of 1