The CPR Mask with one-way valve is used during Respiratory and Cardiac Emergencies as a physical barrier device when administering rescue breaths to a person. The one-way valve prevents bodily fluids and airborne pathogens from reaching the rescuer. The medical-grade thermoplastic mask has a soft inflated cuff for a leakproof seal and adds to the patient’s comfort as well as an elastic head strap allowing the rescuer to secure the mask to the patient’s face. Also included, is an oxygen inlet for optional supplemental oxygen.
This product is currently on backorder. While we are accepting preorders for this product, it is important to note that delivery will take approximately 2-4 months. For a similar product that ships quicker, please see our Laerdal Pocket Mask.
A medical device used to deliver and regulate supplemental oxygen to a person that requires oxygen therapy.
Functioning as a regulator, oxygen regulators allow oxygen therapy patients to adjust their output of oxygen from 0 to 25 liters per minute, depending upon your prescribed needs of oxygen.
This oxygen administration kit comes with medical oxygen cylinder "D" cylinder. Cylinder is full of O2.
- Oxygen regulator 0-15 lpm
- Oxygen mask with tubing
- Nasal cannula with tubing
- Soft padded carrying case with shoulder strap
This 02 therapy kit is great for oxygen on the go. Perfect for lifeguards, first-responders, and first-aid attendants
7088 Finger Pulse Oximeter & 7090 Pediatric Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Unbeatable accuracy - clinically tested
- Drop tested durable and moisture proof
- Simple one button operation
- 7088 - Suitable for finger thickness .37" - .86" (9.5mm - 21.9mm)
- 7090 - Suitable for finger thickness .2" - .75" (5mm - 19mm)
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Page 1 of 1