- Practical and useful preparedness information for a range of disasters and emergencies.
- Access to in-app information anytime, anywhere even without reception or an internet connection.
- Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and colleagues.
- Toolkit with additional features e.g. flashlight, strobe, and alarm.
Click here to download for both Google and Apple devices.
The official Canadian Red Cross First Aid app puts lifesaving advice in your hands. Available for Apple and Android mobile devices, the app helps you maintain your first aid skills and respond to everyday emergencies. By downloading the app on your smartphone or tablet, you get instant access to videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice to help you maintain your life-saving skills and respond when needed. Download the app to keep lifesaving help in your hands.
- Simple, step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
- Fully integrated with 911, so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
- Videos and animations to help you sharpen your first aid skills.
- Safety tips for everything from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes, to help you prepare for emergencies.
- Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at any time, even without reception or an Internet connection.
- Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
- Page 1 of 1