The 40-hour emergency candle is ideal for emergencies resulting in power outages or simply when you want a candle that is long lasting. Emergency candles can offer not only light in an emergency, but produce heat in a small space (ex: A lit candle can keep a vehicle warm for hours) the wax can be reused to create more candles, you don’t require batteries for power. This candle is short and thick and so will not fall over as easily as traditional candles and comes in a drip free container. Also makes a great fire starter, especially when you're stuck in the rain.
The Rain Poncho comes in a one size fits all 60” x 80” so that it can fit all shapes and sizes as well as easily be worn over top of clothing. It is water resistant and lightweight. The Poncho is reusable and compact, so easy to store anywhere or carry with you on outings.
8 Hour Emergency Handwarmers - 1 pair
These Handwarmers are a great addition to your disaster kit. In combination with a Mylar Sleeping bag, you can retain and generate body heat for over 8 hours.
- long-lasting heat
- open the package and they heat up
- fits inside your gloves, boots, pockets
- at least 8 hours of heat
- Safe, Natural, Non-toxic
- Air Activated
- Soft, non-woven blanket provides protection in a first aid emergency
- Keeps the injured person warm, whether at the scene of an accident or in a first-aid room
- Machine washable
- Ideal for stretchers, first aid rooms, automobiles, camping and cold weather care
- Light weight and durable great for teaching first aid classes
This is a great first aid blanket. Made with 50% wool content this blanket it is much heavier than our other first aid blankets and much warmer. A perfect add on to a disaster preparedness kit, first aid kit and perfect for first aid trainers. If you are caught outside this blanket will not only keep you warm but can even work as a makeshift shelter, padding or shield from the elements.
- Dimensions of Wool Blanket: 51” x 80”
- 50% Wool, 50% synthetic material
- Weight: 2lbs
- Colour: Gray
- Packaging: Wool Blanket stored in Poly Bag (Dimensions of Bag: 20" x 15" x 1.5")
- Not Machine Washable
This Multipurpose, emergency first aid blanket made of aluminized non-stretch polyester. Blanket Measures 140 cm X 210 cm
- Maintaining body temperature
- Use as an emergency shelter
- protection from the weather and elements
- reflective distress signal
- protective wrap for victims of fire, accidents, exposure and shock.
- Reflects body heat back to the user.
- Stays flexible in freezing temperatures.
- Lightweight and compact - fits easily into first-aid kits, pockets, bags and glove compartments.
- Windproof and waterproof.
- Will not rot or mildew.
This mylar sleeping bag reduces heat loss is an emergency it is a great tool to stay warm and dry. It uses reflective material as a source of insulation to keep the body warm. Radiant energy from the body provides heat. It also reduces convective heat loss by blocking any wind.
This sleeping bag is made of mylar material, making it compact and lightweight while being water & wind proof. Perfect for any 72-hour survival kit.
- Large sizing - 91 cm X 213 cm
These gloves are coated in nitrile to cover the palm and fingers. The nitrile provides protection against abrasions, cuts, many oils and chemicals. All the while still allowing grip, dexterity and durability compared to regular work gloves. The top of the glove is not covered in nitrile ensuring breathability, and therefore comfort when wearing the gloves. They are latex-free, puncture resistant and come in black & grey.
Mylar is a great product for survival which is why we have added it to all of our disaster kits each kit has an instuction sheet with 10 suggestions to how to use the utility sheet
- Position the blanket behind a campfire so that the heat is reflected back towards you rather than lost.
- Positioned behind candles or lanterns the light will be reflected back into the room.
- Cut up the blanket to line boots and gloves.
- Mylar is waterproof, when used as a groundsheet it helps prevent dampness.
- Doubles as a windbreak when trying to start a fire.
- They are great for spreading out to catch rain as a top up water supply.
- These blankets are quite strong and can easily be fashioned into a sling in an emergency.
- Placed inside a duvet cover they will prevent heat loss during the coldest part of the night.
- Placing them over the windshield of your car while the car is still warm to prevent ice build up.
- Use sheets when building a small shelter with the help of the environment such as trees and branches.